Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
The term Careergasm or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Dunfield Avenue Toronto ON M4S 2H2. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the pages of our Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our Website meet your specific requirements.
- Our Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, domain names and trade-marks. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our Website, which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Canada and Ontario.
BY USING THE SITE OR RECEIVING COACHING SERVICES FROM SARAH VERMUNT COB “CAREERGASM”, YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER.
Careergasm is a service that provides career and business coaching to individuals and groups. Whilst we will at all times exercise our best professional efforts, skills and care of ensuring clients are coached to meet their coaching goals, the client understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the coaching sessions.
The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being coached as well as the consequences. The client enters into coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
As a courtesy we provide links to other web sites, which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites including their privacy policies.
By accessing information at and through this site each user waives and releases Sarah Vermunt carrying on business as Careergasm to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through this web site.
In no event shall Sarah Vermunt be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
This policy relates to our privacy practices in connection with our Website. It does not describe information collection practices in relation to other websites, including those linked to or from our Website.
Your privacy is important to us. Careergasm does not collect any personal information about you when you visit our Website unless you specifically choose to provide that information. For example, we will retain your e-mail address if you subscribe to our news feed. We also retain other information provided to us by you in connection with your purchases of the services we offer.
Information provided by you is used solely for the purpose for which it is intended. Such information is not shared with any third party for commercial purposes. Disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law; in an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security; when the personal information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory); when we require legal advice from a lawyer; for the purposes of collecting a debt; and to protect us from fraud;
The server on which our Website is located collects and saves only the default information normally provided by web server software. Such information may include the originating IP address, the date and time of your visit, the web pages visited on our Website and documents downloaded from it. If enabled by your web browser, our Website will place “cookies” (simple text files) on your computer so that our Website can remember you on subsequent visits. You may disable the ability of your computer to receive “cookies”.
Careergasm will make no attempt to identify individual visitors to our Website or associate the technical information referred to above with any individual.
This information is used only for statistical and administrative purposes and to assist Careergasm in making enhancements to the visitors’ experience with our Website.
Cancellation and Refunds
Appointment cancellations or requests for rescheduling must be made 48 hours in advance, otherwise you will be charged for the appointment. Coaching programs are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about these policies, privacy, or GDPR compliance please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
© 2018 Sarah Vermunt. All Rights Reserved.